The Nevada Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Public Information Project  

OHV Registration Information

Do I Need to Register My Vehicle for Off-Highway Use?

Registration is not currently required, although recent legislation was passed in the state of Nevada. Learn more by visiting this site ( for information regarding Senate Bill No. 394 (Makes various changes to provisions relating to off-highway vehicles).

Image of a sign that reads, "Save the Vegetation; Stay on Roadways."You may ride your OHV only on designated OHV trails.

Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM)are available for the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest at this location:

Follow the good example set forth by Tread Lightly and help preserve those lands for a new generation of OHVers.

 graphic:  Stay On Roads billboard image